SCI-U can help you educate your clients and patients about healthy living with SCI. The courses are:
- Focused on the information your clients/patients need;
- Interactive, engaging and user-friendly;
- Accessible after discharge.
You may want to watch or work through part of the courses with your client/patient. You can do this:
- From a desktop/laptop computer with Internet access, using the Flash-based courses; or,
- From a mobile device with Internet access, by viewing the YouTube playlists.
If you find yourself in a teachable moment without Internet access, you can refer clients or patients by giving them an SCI-U business card. For pricing information, and to order business cards for distribution, contact us at email@example.com.
Research & development process
For detailed information about the research background and documentation of the development process used to create the first five SCI-U courses, download this paper:
Case Studies [Coming Soon]
To help you think about the teachable moments when you could refer your patient/client to SCI-U, we’ve put together two Case Studies. Click on the links below to check them out:
Case Study 1
Case Study 2
You can find a full script of each course on the relevant course page.